MarketResearchNest.com adds “Fibromyalgia – Pipeline Review, H1 2017” new report to its research database. The report spread across in 64 pages with table and figures in it.
Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Fibromyalgia – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Symptoms include fatigue, depression, headaches, and pain or cramping in the lower abdomen. The predisposing factors include family history, rheumatoid arthritis or lupus. Treatment includes pain relievers, antidepressants and anti-seizure drugs.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/fibromyalgia-pipeline-review-h2-2017.html
The Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Fibromyalgia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 2, 5, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies mentioned in this report includes: Astellas Pharma Inc, Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd, Immune Therapeutics Inc, Innovative Med Concepts LLC, Intec Pharma ltd, Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd, KPI Therapeutics Inc, Merck & Co Inc, Pfizer Inc, Switch Biotech LLC, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Order a Premium Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/purchase.php?reportid=233595
Featured News & Press Releases
Jun 30, 2017: Daiichi Sankyo Announces Top-line Results from Phase 3 Global Clinical Development Program Evaluating Mirogabalin in Pain Syndromes
Jun 26, 2017: Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Initiates ZYN001 Phase 1 Clinical Program
Mar 22, 2017: Intec Pharma Initiates Phase I Trial of Accordion Pill for Cannabinoid Therapies
Mar 07, 2017: Journal of Pain Research Publishes Results of PRID-201, a successful Phase 2 Trial using IMC-1 for the Treatment of Fibromyalgia
Oct 17, 2016: Zynerba Provides Clinical Update for Lead Development Candidate ZYN001
Jan 28, 2016: Innovative Med Concepts Announces Receipt of FDA Fast Track Designation for IMC-1, a Novel Treatment for Fibromyalgia
Feb 04, 2015: Daiichi Sankyo Announces First Patients in Large-scale, Multi-national Phase 3 Clinical Programs for Mirogabalin
Nov 18, 2014: Novel Fibromyalgia Treatment Shows Promise In Study
Nov 27, 2012: Intellipharmaceutics Announces Results Of Initial Phase I Clinical Trial Of Controlled-release Pregabalin
Nov 19, 2012: Pfizer Reports Top-line Results Of Phase III Study Evaluating Pregabalin Controlled-release As Treatment For Patients With Fibromyalgia
Jul 23, 2012: Pfizer Reports Top-Line Results Of EU Post-Authorization Safety And Efficacy Study Of Lyrica’s Discontinuation Effects In Patients With Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Feb 02, 2009: UCB Announces Top-Line Outcomes For Proof-Of-Concept Studies
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Fibromyalgia (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Inquiry before buying at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/enquirybuy.php?reportid=233595
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain